Through this pharmacogenomic test, our company is dedicated to delivering solutions to individuals who are suffering from cancer and struggling with their medications. The test analyzes genetic variations in an individual with rheumatoid arthritis to identify the most effective drug with the least risk of side effects.
The test includes chemotherapies, such as:
- Alkylating Agents
- Daunorabacin, among others.
The test is a part of RxReportTM – Cancer Drugs test and also looks at a patient’s likelihood of response to other commonly prescribed medications/ therapies for cancer. . Please click here to see the complete List of Drugs.
The test is more than just a test, it is a service.
- We offer a holistic medication management service. We go beyond just providing pharmacogenomic test results. Our goal is to help Canadians struggling with their medications, and we take into consideration both genetic and clinical factors in the making of our recommendations.
- Our tests are interpreted by on-site pharmacists, who deliver clear recommendations to healthcare professionals. To us, every patient is a unique case and our pharmacists conduct research on a case-by-case basis to provide recommendations that are specific to the patient’s current medical situation. In cases where the patient is not able to advocate for his/her care, our pharmacists are able to communicate with the guardian/nurse practitioner charged with his/her care.
- We do regular follow-ups with patients. This patient-centred process ultimately engages patients and their physicians, and results in improved patient outcomes as well as increased client demand for our services.
- Our panels are more comprehensive than most, if not the most comprehensive in Canada. We test >50 genes to provide patients with more information regarding their medications. Our test panel and pharmacist-guided information gathering process allow us to provide more precise recommendations, but we are also better able to see patterns in patient response that can inform future care via an iterative R&D process.